Music Banter - View Single Post - CSNY may reunite
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Northwinds
Account Disabled

Default CSNY may reunite

In a new interview with Billboard, Crosby was asked about a reunion spurred by Trump’s election. “Yes, it might [happen], but we don’t get along, and we haven’t gotten along for a while,” he said. “They’re all mad at me. But they all dislike Donald Trump very much, the same way I do. We dislike him intensely because he’s a spoiled child who can’t do his job. So a reunion is possible. We don’t like each other, but we like Trump a whole lot less.”
When asked if Young, who's joined the trio sporadically over the years, would be part of this reunion, Crosby replied, “Well, that’s the only way you could reunite the band, isn’t it?” Still, he conceded "there’s a whole variety of reasons" his former bandmates don't get along with him lately. "You’ll have to ask them,” he added.

But, as Crosby pointed out, there's far more hatred for Trump. "I don’t just bash him -- I take him apart and hang him up by his thumbs," he said. "I really, really, dislike the guy. But at my concerts I come down pretty hard on most politicians. I have a very low opinion of politicians.” He also confirmed he doesn't want Trump supporters at his shows. “I don’t need them,” he said.
Northwinds is offline   Reply With Quote