Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 09:25 AM   #60524 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

the professor said she was going to team people up this morning with their essays. One with a really good essay and one that needs work. I think i was the really good one because this girl only had like one 1 for an essay about JUULs vapepen. i felt extremely bad after class because she said she broke her glasses and then ... how the fuc she read my 5 page essay? she had a really cool name too. i gave her some ideas to improve her essay, like if she plans to ban JUULs, what will smokers do for vaping?

i just need to actually shorten my essay and add where i got my info and facts. citations. idk if any yall know how to do essays in APA format but its just like structure the essay needs to be.

i learned all about welding for another class, and tuesday we meet in the welding lab my brother in texas welds, he doesnt talk to me though because he knows id rather not have trump as president. its sort of like my own karma because i dont talk to a few family members because they do support trump. i can easily get along with a trump supporter if they just dont try to get me to like trump and also have a level of respect. like any ole human.

my dad went and saw KISS last night lol he texted from the concert, he likes KISS, i dont. lol
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote