Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 05:45 PM   #17387 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Dude

Your thesis should be that the gun control movement needs to focus all efforts on the unassailability on the second amendment

Not that I necessarily believe that but I do believe repealing the second amendment is the only way it can be done

Back and forth legislation on “assault” rifles isn’t going to work because the modifications are so subtle. It’s almost like designer drugs.

I also think there’s a respectful way to repeal the second amendment that could work. It goes something like this:

Madison wrote the first amendment: speech religion and petition and then the second amendment was for if the first wasn’t honored. After well over two centuries it’s now apparent that the rest of the constitution was so well-written it’s established that armed revolution won’t be necessary.

Make it seem like repealing the second amendment is a way of honoring its author.

I think the gun control movement needs to promote a narrative that bends the dogma of founding father worship in their favor.
im a big supporter in having weapons and actually for assault weapons(if thats what you want to shoot deer with). i just think the control part should be increased. like we do yearly registration for cars but not weapons? lol
yearly background checks to constantly kick people off the "i have a weapon" registration also..but ...ill do the brainstorming for ideas when time be, but my next essay for one of my classes is for a argumentative essay, so anything yall type, ill read.

Last edited by Mindfulness; 03-15-2019 at 08:02 PM.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote