Music Banter - View Single Post - ...where we listen to a tape
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 08:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I just meant in general. I subscribed to Wire for a while but it’s too expensive for me. I still read their free content, and listen to their AOTY list and every month I check their cover and look into any musician I’m not familiar with. My only complaint about their writing is they started branching out too far into beat orientated electronic music at the expense of free jazz.

Another reason I cut my subscription is their downloadable Under the Radar music content isn’t downloadable on my phone and I don’t have or even want a computer. And **** a free CD. I don’t want anymore hard copies of anything. If they had a digital subscription service that worked entirely on my phone including all their UTR stuff with a convenient player I’d probably get back on board. What they really need is a really bad ass app.

Actually I quit dealing with LEO Records for similar reasons. They refuse to make it convenient. Now I basically live with whatever gets put on Bandcamp and Spotify. I know I’m missing stuff but it’s still way more than I can listen to anyway.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote