Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 07:38 AM   #17418 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Same people who have been whining for years about "not all Muslims" or "not all Christians" are now branding an "eco-fascist" and Chinese government sympathizer into a white supremacist that "speaks for all white people in New Zealand". We have multiple incidents every year where Christian churches get bombed in brown countries by Muslim extremists that don't even hit the bar for C-lst coverage from CNN and The Atlantic but they'll do thinkpieces on the "global dominance of white nationalist terrorism". There's certainly a big overall terrorism death toll out there...but white supremacy has a lot of catching up to do on the numbers side. They also lump in all those shooters like the Parkland kid into it even though he was a self-hating Jew. Like "wuttttttt", lol.

Makes me glad I didn't pursue a career in journalism right out of college. This **** would make me question what the point of the job is other than driving clicks. Yeesh.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-19-2019 at 07:51 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote