Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 04:13 PM   #22662 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Can I send beer? I'll send a beer but will it be OK? Also I want to try and keep the weight down, but if I can send a beer I'll definitely do it.

Was thinking along these lines. Cadbury, Marmite and tea definitely. This is what I was thinking of:

Oxo cubes
Bovril (the packeted drink sachets)
Burtons Fish & Chips (curry flavour)
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
Herbal tablets
Pear drops
PG Tips
Jammie Dodgers
Hobnobs
Colmans mustard
HP Sauce
Nandos peri peri salt

There is more but that's it for now. If you have these in the USA let me know which ones.
Cheers.
No Jelly Babies on your list?!

The U.S. Postal Service doesn't allow alcohol to be shipped. UPS and FedEx allow it with some restrictions, but it's probably more of a hassle than it would be worth. I suppose you could just put a beer in with the rest of the items and take the chance that it would make it through without getting confiscated.

Some of the items on your list can be found at some supermarkets in the U.S.
Cadbury Bars, Oxo cubes, Lea & Perrins, Colmans, HP Sauce, are all fairly easy to find where I am.
Other items can also be found but you'd have to visit a shop that specializes in British food. There is such a shop a few miles from me, but they tend to be few and far between in most areas and some states don't seem to have any at all.

She's a Brick House

Last edited by Psy-Fi; 03-20-2019 at 04:21 PM.
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote