Music Banter - View Single Post - Don's Reviews
Thread: Don's Reviews
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 08:11 PM   #38 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
I'd like to call out bot Bill and Boo boo here who havn't created a thread of merit in recent memory (and for the benefit of the doubt maybe I missed it)

but even if you did, there was nothing wrong with what Don did, in fact he actually wrote about music, which if we listen to the general pining around here, no one does enough of anymore. Why don't you two go spam on your own messages boards instead of bringing your negitive crap here.

Seriously, you wrote "who cares" bill, can't that same logic be turned against you?
I rarely even make threads, when i do its usualy motivated by a good idea...And often times its already been done, and in that case, i dont make threads.

Still you are out of your mind if you think Don isnt a wrongdoer, when a guy starts a thread so he can bash 2 of the greatest punk bands of all time and go on about time signatures and whatnot rather than actual quality of the music, hes going to be open to some harsh critisizm weither he likes it or not, in fact hes done this same thread before, so he certainly dosent have my sympathy....All you ever do is critisize people, and you're always critisizng people for critisizing people, like you are doing with me now, you are the real hypocrite.

You are suposed to be one of the oldest posters on the forum, i wish you would start acting like it.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote