Music Banter - View Single Post - NationStates.net
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 09:03 PM   #105 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

https://www.nationstates.net/yoniphallia

Quote:

The Matriarchy of Yoniphallia is a huge, genial nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, ban on automobiles, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 464 million Yoniphallians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 69.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.

The sizeable but underdeveloped Yoniphallian economy, worth 15.8 trillion Moms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 34,049 Moms, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, the government seizes all major gold finds, it is a crime to operate a combine harvester while intoxicated, and businesses are forced to bring all work back within the nation's borders. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yoniphallia's national animal is the Hen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.

Yoniphallia is ranked 152,035th in the world and 5,322nd in Osiris for Highest Wealthy Incomes, with 40,969.86 Standard Monetary Units.
it's been 4 years but my matriarchy is still going strong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote