Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 10:30 AM   #60794 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
More so his comparison of fears of race motivated massacres and majority biases to the boogie man fear mongering of Christains with heavy metal music coming off as utterly disrespectful and counter productive towards a vision that most of us have for this country.

Combine that with the fact that he falsely labeled me as somebody that gives even a minuscule fraction of a **** about the Mueller report (which I've never in my life commented on) so he can smugly pat himself on the back going 'lol, I pwned another libtard' revealing himself to be a leftist baiting troll when he's not talking about his fairly decent music taste.
If you weren't so busy projecting bad faith arguments, maybe you'd come up with something better than "anyone who makes me mad must be a Nazi". My analogy about heavy metal appears to have been right on the money.

You can't even acknowledge how hierarchies work and why we have them. Even addressing that fundamental fact of life constitutes "fear mongering" to you, demonstrating that you can't stomach a discussion about said issues. If you thought it was disrespectful then your just a big meaniepoo. I dunno why you'd bring racism into a discussion that ultimately has nothing to do with individuals and their respective races, especially when it was clear I was joking about "race wars" and yaks and having some fun with hyperbole. I've brought up liberal-oriented solutions to these problems before (seeing as I support a big chunk of both Yang and Buttigieg's platforms): you just have a short attention span or you missed the point of the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
Lol

USDA loan for rural development, IMMA GET A GOAT
Get mini-goats and horses. They're awesome.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 03-29-2019 at 10:56 AM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote