Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 11:25 AM   #60796 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
If you weren't so busy projecting bad faith arguments, maybe you'd come up with something better than "anyone who makes me mad must be a Nazi". My analogy about heavy metal appears to have been right on the money.
I never called you a Nazi though.

Quote:
You can't even acknowledge how hierarchies work and why we have them.
I can I'm just not going to defend them as human nature because plenty of social standards that we've grown to adapt to have completely gone against human nature. I believe in progress not excuses to maintain the same ****ty status.

Quote:
Even addressing that fundamental fact of life constitutes "fear mongering" to you, demonstrating that you can't stomach a discussion about said issues.
I never called it fear mongering. At all. It was actually you who called the outrage of majority biases fear mongering.

Quote:
If you thought it was disrespectful then your just a big meaniepoo.
You blatantly calling the outrage towards America's white biases fear mongering combined with your unprovoked "what about radical islam?" in the face of outrage towards a mosque shooting was disrespectful and obviously not a part of your satire. Just as you shoving words into my mouth based on your simple minded assumptions.

Quote:
I dunno why you'd bring racism into a discussion that ultimately has nothing to do with individuals and their respective races, especially when it was clear I was joking about "race wars" and yaks and having some fun with hyperbole.
I didn't address your hyperbole after you pointed out it was hyperbole. I initially addressed your stupid heavy metal comparison.

Quote:
I've brought up liberal-oriented solutions to these problems before (seeing as I support a big chunk of both Yang and Buttigieg's platforms): you just have a short attention span or you missed the point of the argument.
Oh, wow, you'd have such a good point if I wrongly accused you of being a Republican or a conservative or any thing right wing at all. Kind of like you've already wrongly put words, perspectives and ideas on to me. I didn't though, I just called you out for being a troll that likes to bait liberals. Huge difference.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote