Music Banter - View Single Post - Science!
Thread: Science!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 03:44 AM   #410 (permalink)
DwnWthVwls
Fck Ths Thngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
Bruh I've had countless mindless debates on internet forums with atheists on both sides throwing around smug accusations of logical fallacies and it's largely a circle jerk. Everyone uses vapid logical frameworks that ultimately end up as justifications for right wing gamergate nonsense because white privilege is hard to prove therefore the left are emotionally pleading snowflakes. You're using exactly that kind of logic and declaring superiority because of it but really you're just mentally stunted.
What do any of your last couple posts have to do with you not meeting your burden of proof and being unjustified in your claim of no free will? I dont really care what internet athiests argue about or their justifications unless they us logical reasoning. Tons of athiests are athiests for bad reasons and the gnostic vs agnostic part is the most important part. Gnostic athiests are just as illogical as thiests except when using evidence to debunk specific god claims ie zeus throwing lightning bolts.

Seems to me like youre the one acting superior claiming to know something you cant possibly know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump

Last edited by DwnWthVwls; 04-12-2019 at 04:05 AM.
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote