Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 08:27 AM   #17613 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rostasi View Post
Obese American passenger who made Taiwanese flight attendants wipe his butt dies in Thailand

"Taiwanese flight attendants will no longer have to worry about wiping the butt of one obese American passenger after he passed away in Thailand last month..."

Before I read the story, I wondered why his usual butt-wiper wasn't with him on the flight? Called in sick that day? Had some time off?

Turned out that he was just a nasty old perv...

Quote:
During the fateful January 19th trip, flight attendants say that the man asked them to help him to the bathroom, explaining that he recently had surgery on his hand. Once inside the toilet, he directed the all-female crew to pull down his pants and tried to insist on leaving the door open while he did his business.

Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not. Feeling as if she had no choice, one flight attendant put on three layers of surgical gloves and started wiping. As she did so, the man allegedly started moaning in pleasure and encouraging her, “deeper, deeper!” He then claimed that she hadn’t done a good enough job and made her wipe three more times before he was satisfied.

Surprised he didn't ask for a reach-around, also.

They should've just told him to use his other hand or called his bluff and told him to stay there for the rest of the flight.

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote