Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:21 PM   #17683 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
Biden probably has grabbed pussy a few times. It'll come out....just watch, lol.

I favor Yang too. He's the only Democrat candidate that actually has a grasp on how to implement policy instead of just saying "we'll figure it out somehow once you elect me".

I feel kinda sorry for Cory Booker though. He just isn't good enough to hang with the cool kids in the polls but not dynamic enough to be meme-worthy either.
Yang is the only one who’s said a goddamn thing that will help me.

On the last Bill Maher they were making excuses for the no insurance tax penalty as if it were inconceivable that it smashed poor people. $11 an hour puts you over the poverty line in Florida. If you can’t imagine making $11 an hour and not wanting money taken out of your check you’re so ****ing out of touch. They act like AFA is this monster player with poor people. It’s not. Obamacare sucks. You pay but you still can’t see a ****ing doctor so you don’t pay then they regressive tax the **** out of you and say it’s not a tax it’s a penalty or whatever as if that matters.

Yang at least understands this ****. Plus, all that **** the rest of them are on about don’t even come close to giving me $1000 even once.

#yanggang2020 #$1000yesplease

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote