Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:47 PM   #61636 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
It’s hard to understand why so many, maybe even the vast majority of people, think this should be the default situation. Even at your job, you’ll find that most of the people working 50 hours plus actually think they have a decent life and it’s basically fair.
I can understand. If I'm tired at work but someone else who's been working just as many hours isn't bitching I feel like I wanna keep up for the... "workplace camaraderie" or some ****. Showing that you can suffer along with everyone else and pull your own weight can be powerful social pressure. It's bull**** but it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
thats cool. i need another hobby like that besides basketball and running. still on my bucket list to play disc golf once. never played it but it looks fun
Plenty of free public courses, the only thing you need is one disc to start, and if you're socially anxious you can just take a walk in the woods by yourself while playing badass Frisbee. Also no one cares if you smoke weed so long as you aren't openly doing it near a road where anyone driving by can see you.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote