Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:05 AM   #61684 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma & Greg View Post
What a ****ing moron you are. Yes Captain America was explicitly created as propaganda in WW2 (****ing duh) but it has been quite a few years since then and Cap has even thrown away the shield several times since then over his issues with modern America. Please don't be a modern internet left wing stereotype when you speak on matters of comic book importance to me. Especially when giving the impression that you've never read a comic book in your life. It sickens me.
LOL, cap was like "They legalized gay marriage!" then threw his shield in the trash.

No, I'm talking solely on the MCU. I've never read a Captain America comic in my life. I think I made that fairly clear. I've read a handful of comics but never got heavy into it.

Remember when you thought I was alt-right? Now I'm a stereotypical libtard?

Edit: You comparing him to Superman just makes me dislike him more, no wonder he's ****ing boring.

Edit again: You know who else claims to hate what America has become? I don't know, the people that want to make it 'great' again? My point is made.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote