Music Banter - View Single Post - Pitchfork BitchDork
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 08:54 AM   #243 (permalink)
Marie Monday
the bantering battleaxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Has this thread led you to anything you continued to explore by yourself?
I think I've gone deeper into about ten of the bands in this thread and I'm planning on exploring way more. I have to admit that I've mostly gotten to the things that belong to genres that I'm familiar with (except John Coltrane, Kottonmouth Kings and Boris) or of which there's more to find easily. That's mainly because I'm lazy and in those cases I know where to start searching. It's funny that you ask this actually, because I've wanted for a while to explore further all that eastern European music that you recommend, so if you have any tips on where to start and how to go about that I'd like to hear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote