Music Banter - View Single Post - throwdown
Thread: throwdown
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
claudioismybitch
nirvana hate activist :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
he was pointing out that you'd placed the band in the wrong genre, and there really was nothing PARTICULARLY offensive about his post. Like it or not, you'll encounter a WHOLE lot more offensive remarks on these boards. It's not pre-school where everyone is nice to everyone and sits in a circler sharing cookies before nap time. However, if you ignore the bullsh*t, look past the sarcastic and oftentimes complete a**holeish remarks, we do have SOME good discussion on here amidst all the flaming and pointless bashing of each other.

oh yeah, back on topic. I really don't have an opinion on this band. Not that I haven't heard enough of their stuff, but their too generic and indistinguishable from dozens of others exactly like them that it's impossible for me to even bring myself to form a solid opinion on them.
oh i understand this, i don't really care either, i honestly wasn't in the best of minds when posting that last comment............and probably wouldn't dignified that f*cking c*nts remarks, i don't really care.