Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 04:27 AM   #61750 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Damn dude, I’m really really sorry.
Eh, I wasn't going to last much longer just because it just isn't taking care of me. My coworker has been there for 8 years and he's only making $16/hr while the living wage in Utah is about $17/hr. As much as I do like the company and the job and the coworkers I don't want to work 8 years to get just under the living wage, probably less since it'll be higher in 8 years, I'm sure. Plus, they expected me to forklift with no training (which I wasn't too bad at, just really slow because I wasn't comfortable enough with it) and they gave me **** for healthcare. They did let me take my 7 cases for my second anniversary that I never cashed in though. I just don't wanna go back to searching and doing temp work because most places I temp at are going to be **** jobs for **** pay.

I have noticed a trend that every time I lose a job I end up getting a better one. So hopefully it happens again, but I really don't want another job regardless.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote