Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:34 PM   #61904 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
And in a general sense, the courses are maintained by the parks department? I'm intrigued by disc golf courses now since I've actually been to one. I mean, we just walked in and there were people drinking openly even though it's a park and you usually can't do that in parks. It's like a little bubble of awesome and I hope there's steps in place at these courses to maintain them so they don't start drifting back into nature.
The "rangers" are usually just stoner disc golf people anyway so they don't give a **** so long as you're not littering or drawing attention to your shenanigans. I've smoked with those guys before and they're chill af. Disc golf has its own slacker culture of sorts and we'll be damned if we let things like the law get in the way of harmless enjoyment of the outdoors.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote