Music Banter - View Single Post - what is the best Tarantino movie?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 10:59 PM   #62 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
I never said I don't like Twiztid. I just said I don't like Twiztid nearly as much as ICP and since we're at war that means Twiztid get the shaft from me when we're facing off. I also never said I dislike you. When me and my friend faced off about Star Wars vs Star Trek I went hard against Star Trek even though I love Star Trek. It was the nature of the conflict. Don't be so sensitive.

But your braids are definitely a statement against all the people who judge you for liking the music you like and living the life you do though, come the **** on. You wouldn't wear those braids if you didn't like those groups and feel the need to connect with them, and you wouldn't be so adamant about wearing them if you weren't drawing a battle line between you and all those people who called you a dumb juggalo in high school.

Congratulations?
Nope.

Twiztid and juggalos didn't invent braids and I thought they were cool prior to knowing who ICP was because I grew up on hip hop and numetal.

I can hardly stand most juggalo music these day as well. Or juggalos in general. I don't feel nearly as connected with them as you think I do. Outside of Twiztid of course.

I didn't have braids through out most of high school. Like the last few months prior to dropping out I did. Most people didn't care if I was a juggalo because they saw me as an exception because I didn't fit the stereotype and I knew how to laugh at my self. The only people that gave me **** were the dumb ass fake straight edge thugs.

Honestly I moved away from any of that when I discovered more music and started respecting my own identity. If anything, I highly dislike it when people assume I'm a juggalo because I have braids. Which is rare these days, actually.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote