Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:44 PM   #18067 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
"Ah ****, we can't actually win an argument with this guy. Let's project some political positions that we don't like on him instead! That'll get 'im"

Lucem: you mean that discussion where you moved goalposts multiple times then got mad when I ****ed around with you afterward? Yeah, I remember that well.

I hold the Left to a higher standard than the Right as a general rule. Why wouldn't I make fun of them more when they're the ones we have legitimate expectations from? They're supposed to be the voice of reason and intellectualism in a world that pushes back against those things. I treat the subject of Right-wing extremism like I do Islamic extremism: it's out there, but there's very little you can do about it because the underlying causes are complicated. Whereas the whole thing about throwing milkshakes on people is less about deep seated fear and more about just being an idiot with no better way to protest. Also, if your spitting on an American flag at an event with people who feel like they actually care about the flag...don't expect to be treated any better than the dude who carries around a raw steak into a vegan march. Just sayin'.

Batlawd: You could always, you know, go join the middle class by shipping yourself in a crate to Denmark or something. What the hell do you have to lose, right?

No, you tried this same condescending dishonest, blatant lying bull**** last time. I never moved goal posts. Not even once. And you know it. Quit with you're bull****ting to cover your ass.

That, as usual from you, is a poor ass ****ing stupid defense. You know morons exist in every walk of life. You don't scrutinize one group over another expecting better. What you're really doing is spreading anti-leftist propaganda by using the worst examples as representations for the whole movement while consistently defending the other side. Before you even fix your fingers to type out even more dishonest back peddling bull**** consider the fact that you already stereotyped me with liberal cliche's for calling you out for defending white supremacy. You're feeding into ignorant culture war bull****. Consistently.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote