Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #62219 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
it's not even that i disagree with your message it's just the insufferable sanctimonious weekend warrior act. like i get you need this kind of exhilaration and ego stroking in your lives but fuck it's annoying to look at. you're not teaching anyone anything new - all at once i can comprehend the workings of the military industrial complex and be anti-military while still sending well wishes for financial gain to mindfulness on a personal level. it's as if the world is full of nuance.
I totes agree with that which is why I didn't post what OH did, but Yemeni refugees probably are still disgusted with us and we can't argue with them cause we're casually agreeing with their deaths. No matter how weekend warrior it is, weekend warriors like everyone who give hugs to people like this are still mass murderers.

Our entire lives should be shot in the head basically.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote