Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 03:47 AM   #1996 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Expunging the untermensch via gentrification.
I have to say, that post is OH at his best. Great insightful information where I actually learn something.

As I've said before, though, I don't believe most liberals are actually liberal and they put on a front for appearances. That's why you see people like Antifa fight for superficial causes rather than real ones.

Edit: Now that I'm looking things up it seems he's being a bit hyperbolic. San Francisco peaked at 10% in the 80s then started dropping off since then. The black population got cut in half during the 2000s and in this last decade it's actually been fairly stagnant going from 49,000 to 46,000. I guess in the light of growth being stagnant or slowly dwindling might say something. Idk. And the San Francisco racial demographic is fairly congruent with the California racial demographic as a whole. While the racial demographic of Jackson is extremely off from the whole state that's 37% black. I'm willing to bet that most of Mississippi's black population lives in Jackson. If anything this just proves what we've already known about white privilege.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.

Last edited by Lucem Ferre; 06-12-2019 at 04:55 AM.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote