Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 AM   #2280 (permalink)
Psy-Fi
Aficionado of Fine Filth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Is that his real ****ing face?!
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that pic. He looks deformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I have to say, that post is OH at his best. Great insightful information where I actually learn something.

As I've said before, though, I don't believe most liberals are actually liberal and they put on a front for appearances. That's why you see people like Antifa fight for superficial causes rather than real ones.

Edit: Now that I'm looking things up it seems he's being a bit hyperbolic. San Francisco peaked at 10% in the 80s then started dropping off since then. The black population got cut in half during the 2000s and in this last decade it's actually been fairly stagnant going from 49,000 to 46,000. I guess in the light of growth being stagnant or slowly dwindling might say something. Idk. And the San Francisco racial demographic is fairly congruent with the California racial demographic as a whole. While the racial demographic of Jackson is extremely off from the whole state that's 37% black. I'm willing to bet that most of Mississippi's black population lives in Jackson. If anything this just proves what we've already known about white privilege.
"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man."

- Malcolm X

She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote