Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 07:15 AM   #22994 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

I can totally imagine her being completely ignored by guidance and the front office.

Even as a teacher I had to get aggressive af with guidance when I saw warning signs of self harm and suicide.

At one point I had told the principal several times that there was bullying happening that I couldn’t stop. I had a class with severe behavior disorders that demanded 1 on 1 staff to student ratio. The actual ratio was 16:2. I ended up kicking a student’s desk over and they put me on mental health leave. The year before me three teachers walked off from the same position. Think of all the **** you have to do to become a teacher and how frustrated you have to be to abandon your job after all that school and all those ****ing tests.

It may seem rough her calling them out like that but I guarantee they completely ignored her until she was assigned valedictorian. Then they want to take credit. She succeeded in spite of them not because of them. Good for her for using her platform to **** on them.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote