Music Banter - View Single Post - What's an album you would have loved if you'd discovered it first...
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 02:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Well I spend a ton of time listening to new music. Problem is with my previous job I'd listen to music at work but the work it's self would always distract me, and I was constantly taking the headphones out. Bus ride I'd listen to music but that's about maybe an album depending on the album to work. After work I'm too tired to appreciate it and I often time nod off during the ride. When I get home I'd be too tired. Only times I felt like I was truly getting the time to hear albums was before work and on week ends. But juggling the time between new music and taking the time to appreciate music has been a hard balance. Right now it's constantly new albums and it sucks when I want to get through all this newer stuff but really want to go revisit something else. Like an anxiety that I won't have enough time to do both. Just albums from this year alone from Tyler, ScHoolboy, Ouija, Denzel, Injury Reserve, Slauson Malone, that I want to spend more time with but feel like I need to dig through the rest of these Rivers of Nihil albums which I'll always want to spend more time with.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote