Music Banter - View Single Post - What pleb music did a pleb rec you once he found out you were a music nerd?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 05:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I know it's hard to understand looking back when you have your small peeps and arctic monkees, but imagine where you never listened to anything good, ever. It was all either glam rock or grunge and if you didn't like it then tough because other music doesn't exist. Now imagine that you only listened to that garbage, then you hear the opening notes of Sweet Child O Mine. It blew our minds. We were slaves to the sophisticated yet stripped down beauty that shook us to our cores after only listening to glam and grunge crap for all of our lives. It must have been what seeing Beethoven's first show except if he wasn't a frilly ***got. GNR was SO RAW that they really wiped out everything before it, especially when there's only crap on the radio. I know it's hard to understand looking back, but you should love GNR like I do because they're the hardest and most extreme band to ever exist, even more than screamo!
If you were over 8 years old why the **** would you have never heard anything better than GNR?

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote