Music Banter - View Single Post - Embarrassing Things That You Do
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 07:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
MURDER JUNKIE
The Wetter The Better!!

I am totally with you on the shaving, I shave once every 5-7 days as you could see in my pic. I am a scumbag

As for the O.C., I was in my teens when 90210 came out and I never missed an episode of that either. Honest to God, I saw ALL of them. Even the last three years or so when it really sucked, I still never missed it. When it went off the air I was vexed as to where I would find my one hour escape back into complicated teenage life. After many pseudo 90210 failures, I tried out the O.C. Memorable characters, witty dialogue, the odd comic book reference, nubile teenage bodies. I has hooked like a dirty old man sitting on the pedestrian benches at the mall.

I am the happiest guy in the world now that Ryan has ditched that Marrissa twat, much to my wife's lament I have voiced my distaste for that troublesome bonerack for two years during every episode. I mean Christ he's just a kid from Chino tryin' to do the right things and that bitch just keeps gettin' him in trouble.

...............................................uh, I just read what I wrote and now I'm REALLY embarrassed.
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote