Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 11:14 AM   #62424 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I’m not willing to entertain discussion with people who don’t understand cause and effect.

It’s true than theories like panpsychism or consciousness not even existing are far fetched. It’s a matter of grasping at straws to help contemplate a very bewildering question but there’s a prerequisite of things you have to understand before you’re ready to have those discussions. The indisputable impossibility of free will must be understood and accepted before you can move on.

It’s true that me entertaining the arguments of people who can’t grasp this caused a circular and stupid unproductive conversation.

I’ll discuss the nature of consciousness and self with Batlord but I’m not having these discussions with people who aren’t ready anymore.
So basically you were cornered with information that you couldn't retort so you're doing all that you can to avoid admitting that you don't know.

Again, you argue like a Christian defending theism. Using the same exact 'logic'.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote