Music Banter - View Single Post - Unpopular Opinions
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 12:54 AM   #715 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
You know full well you're wearing braids because of black hip hop culture and pretending otherwise is the most exploitative form of cultural appropriation short of black face.
I fully do. I've literally said that it's from hip hop and white trash culture. Mine are much more white trash though. Not that it makes me look better. Well, at least not in your ironically superficial & prejudice hierarchy of culture which is more evidence of how phony your obnoxiously pious attitude is.

Either way, I'm not leaching off of or stealing the culture. I'm a guest in that culture and I have profound respect for it.

If you really want to talk about being a vulture we can discuss how the two people who openly exploited Chula's mental instability for their own amusement like to pretend to be compassionate and understanding of mental illness for the perception of it. That's you exploiting mental health for your own gain with no real respect for it. You didn't just do it to Chula, you did it to Kiiii as well. Then you actively trash the idea of getting help and tell people to just accept their problems as who they are. Because you don't have any actual respect for it. You like to pretend sometimes, it's part of your piousness, but you don't actually care.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote