Music Banter - View Single Post - PLEASE explain the difference between mono and stereo!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
The Epstein-Barr virus is a kissing baby. It’s proven, and [MERIT] has the papers, that if a 15 year old girl kisses three boys for over twenty seconds in one week she’ll get mono and miss Sadie Hawkins.

ONE

TWO

THREE

... but you said "kissing" not "French kissing" (if that is what you meant to begin with) and they are different. (The difference is like between farding lipstick or eating lipstick.) The human mouth is like a Petri dish full of germs - of course if you stick your tongue in a Petri dish you're going to pick up whatever is in there. (... of course that's if a lab technician has cultivate a germ or pathogen etc in that particular Petri dish you just stuck your tongue in.)

Epstein-Barr virus can be transmitted in various ways, perhaps "French kissing" is the most effective way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote