Music Banter - View Single Post - Official Mental Health Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 12:08 PM   #592 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
*hippocampus

My post was simply stating that physiological nature of the ailment should be investigated when a patient has symptoms indicative of a mental disorder. And every human experience including every emotion and every thought is only physiology. There’s nothing about that even remotely invites a critique. The only criticism possible is either an irrelevant personal jab at me or an argument that mental health care doesn’t need to be improved.
You said brain scans should be required before the diagnosis of a mental illness and implied that people that diagnose them don't know anything about neurology.

1st is critiqued by the simple fact that brain scans don't always catch mental illness and 2nd is just a false statement since psychiatrists, the ones that prescribe medicine to treat mental illness, are required to work in neurology for at least 6 months. Even psychologists, from what I understand, need to have a certain understanding of neurology in order to get a degree.

It's not personal. Not on my end.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote