Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 11:53 AM   #18237 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
I don't remember the details so I couldn't say for sure but it would in no way surprise me. Would surprise me if he was above it tbh.
Details is he was accused of raping a 13 year old, several times, at convicted pedophile and child trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's house. She dropped the case citing death threats as the reason.

The evidence supporting it is that they did have a close relationship during that time. Jeffrey used to frequent Trumps Mar-A-Lago club to find underage women. Trump did used to attend parties at Jeffery's house. Trump commented that Jeffrey “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” Multiple witnesses were in the case. Plus, Trump is a bit of a creep.

Evidence against it is they came and disappeared during the 2016 campaign. They had aggressively contacted as many sources as possible. Their representatives were known for throwing accusations at Trump. One of them remained anonymous. They pulled out of court before any hearing. And the detective working on the Epstein case said it didn't seem to correlate with what he knew about Epstein's activities at the time, although he wasn't willing to dismiss it. They think they could have been regurgitating public info about Epstein's orgies, but they don't know.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote