Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 11:17 AM   #23756 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I think it would be worth a spell of real fascism if I got to see antifa go from harassing some dude just trying to get home from work straight to the noose in real time. I mean if antifa amped it up and started real terrorist **** like bombing police stations or assassinating politicians and businessmen I would support them. I mean, hell, who didn’t support The Unabomber? But antifa always hits weak irrelevant targets and align themselves with the pigs by going right up to the edge of what’s legal but never crossing the line.

“Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me.”

Bitchez
Well, I mean, it's especially hard to take Antifa seriously when most of their protests are reactions to other protests. Why are they counter protesting a free speech rally? I know that the rally isn't truly about free speech especially since they literally kicked people out for expressing free speech in ways they didn't like, but why would you take a moment to counter protest that? It's a bad look.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote