Music Banter - View Single Post - Have any of you heard of clutch?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 05:23 PM   #116 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdoofus View Post
Pure Rock Fury was a great album, it had several classic Clutch greats on it. Ive seen them 15 times and theyre going to be in a town about 45 minutes from me next thursday, and thall make 16 times ive seen em

physchic warfare is an incredible album and it is definitely blues with some splashes of somewhat harder rock thrown in for good measure.

i wasnt a fan of earth rocker, even tho i have a wolfman hoodie

book of bad decisions is decent, but not their best offering

I do eagerly await their new release slated to come out pretty soon, they just dropped a single on youtube
Lucky. I've seen them 0 times. It also seems that we're on opposite sides of the coin when it comes to preferred albums but I also think that's one of the big reasons that they're a great band. It might just be due to how and when I got around to listening to specific discs. I owned Psychic Warfare for a long time but actually listened to Book of Bad Decisions first. CD-rom was busted and couldn't rip to my iPod for the longest time hahaha

Either way regardless of what album anyone prefers I think we can all agree Clutch is awesome.

And their double live in Flint, Michigan is quite possibly the greatest live album I've ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote