Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:50 PM   #62944 (permalink)
Anteater
Certified H00d Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Oh. Well I'm sure I'll get all the good listings within that 30 days then for sure. Thanks for reading the terms and services for me. That's how I know your reading comprehension is up to par.
I'd still recommend just networking with people IRL before they go on a job hunting spree anyway. Anyone can join groups that facillitate that kind of stuff for free on Facebook.

You just never know where good relationships will take you. That's how my buddy Vance got into the house flipping business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
TIL that Anteater works for Flexjobs.
I own a big data marketing practice, along with a web hosting and website development firm. Most of my clients are smaller businesses though, since until recently it was almost impossible for them to afford the kind of targeting I do because it wasn't available to people who weren't willing to spend 50k or more a month in ad spend. But I cut a deal with a team of data scientists and one of the biggest players in the programmatic exchange space, so that's my bread & butter now and I can bring the price down (in ad spend) to less than $1k a month.

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.

Last edited by Anteater; 07-19-2019 at 08:55 PM.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote