Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 09:04 PM   #62949 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteater View Post
I'd still recommend just networking with people IRL before they go on a job hunting spree anyway. Anyone can join groups that facillitate that kind of stuff for free on Facebook.

You just never know where good relationships will take you. That's how my buddy Vance got into the house flipping business.

I own a big data marketing practice, along with a web hosting and website development firm. Most of my clients are smaller businesses though, since until recently it was almost impossible for them to afford the kind of targeting I do because it wasn't available to people who weren't willing to spend 50k or more a month in ad spend. But I cut a deal with a team of data scientists and one of the biggest players in the programmatic exchange space, so that's my bread & butter now and I can bring the price down (in ad spend) to less than $1k a month.
Vance? Good lord the white privilege smells like Limburger cheese.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote