Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #62959 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Oh man. Guys. I have two of the dumbest ladies I've ever met in my life in my shop right now. Ditsy doesn't even come close to describing these two. I have to document this...

/////////////////////////

"Do you have a folk section for CDs?"

"Just alphabetical for all genres."

"Ok, do you have a country section?"

"No ma'am, just alphabetical with the CDs. A to Z."

"So where would Sting CDs be?"

".................S"

///////////////////

They didn't know they had to pay the meters in the parking lot. They didn't see the meters. There are literally the biggest and most obnoxious parking meters in our parking lot.

////////////////////

One just asked me if I've seen all the DVDs to make sure they play well. I said we have thousands. She said...so no? I said there wasn't enough hours in the human lifespan to watch them all ma'am, I'm sorry.

/////////////////////

One just asked me for the fifth time how much the 50 cent CDs were.

////////////////////

They just asked me what music I was playing. I said Bill Evans. They asked who that is. I said he was a jazz pianist. She said but I hear a saxophone. I said that's Freddie Hubbard. She said I thought we were listening to Bill Evans. I said he's playing in the background. She said this should be a Freddie Hubbard record then.

////////////////////

They've asked me three times now if there's any order to the new arrivals. I keep saying that they're just new to the store. They really don't get it.

/////////////////////

I'll update with more if it continues...

They left. It's over. Wow. Those are most likely somebody's mothers.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote