Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 01:41 PM   #18453 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Ok so communism is global. So I guess that applies to the anarchist version too, even though it's sorta impossible for me to imagine a global anarchist order.

But then do you honestly believe the entire world is gonna be converted at once? Wouldn't living in a commune be more equitable than a low wage corporate job, and help you at least learn things about managing that kind of dynamic more than continuing to punch a clock will?

In other words... Are you sure that a better path to your goal doesn't involve trial and error and leading by example rather than getting completely immersed in Marxist theory while continuing to live by punching a clock or collecting a salary?
Me? You're not gonna jump to conclusions on me, buddy. I'm all about the materialism I just think I should be able to survive on my own off of the gulags as well as having my mental health taken care of. You know, live in a system where the laborers that they exploit get to have enjoyable lives as well rather than over worked and over stressed hells by a system that doesn't really give a **** about you or what you put in while actively trying to keep you in the gulags.

I appreciate the lectures on accountability though.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote