Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 03:28 PM   #63218 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Fair enough,I don't even have a car on account of I got drunk after work with some Mexicans and crashed it into a ditch on the way home
Yeah see this is why I don't get why you float the "make good choices meritocracy try hard and succeed" ****. You fail at this incredibly hard, end up working garbage jobs, addicted to drugs, doing stupid ****, so what level of experience is telling you that big "L" liberalism meritocracy is valid? It sounds like desperation because you're so much of a **** up that giving up on it means admitting that you're stuck and don't know what to do or how to save yourself and please god help me. It's like you're arguing someone else's propaganda in the hopes that if you say it enough times like a rosary that it will become your truth and all this constant failure will just evaporate.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote