Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 04:12 PM   #63226 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I sound like them because they're putting some pressure and hope on you and so am I cause I believe you're smart enough to do better, and so am I.

You know how I'm actually incongruous with society? I have no regard for rules or laws. Or hurting people. I will just do what's good for me so long as I get a short term perk. That's one of the many things I want to change.
Then stop being like them. That's like them. That's why I don't like them. They are narcissists who'll justify hitting a kid because them being pissed off means they get to do what they want and say it was discipline even though they were so enraged they don't even remember what they did.

That's why they put the pressure on me they way that they do. Yes they care and want the best for me, but they also don't know how to care about people and so they do so in the most scorched earth way they know how without regards to the emotions of the people they're dealing with because they don't know how to interpret emotions or foster growth in a healthy way.

That is exactly the **** I see in you but I also see an ounce of reason in you that can recognize this toxic element and possibly take a step back and ask yourself if you're not just rationalizing all of this for the sake of not having to admit that you're wrong about... yourself and human nature and whatever the ****.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote