Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 04:26 PM   #63240 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Yeah I feel that. I've heard that trauma or depression or whatever in your mother when you're in utero can **** up your development. I believe it. My mother was definitely ****ed up and depressed when I was very young and I believe it started long before I can remember. I think whatever that **** was stunted my emotional growth cause none of... THIS feels like it started at any point I can look to or has anything to do with any choice I ever made or anything I was ever subjected to. It's just how I always was. Like misery and misanthropy were hardcoded into my DNA for no apparent ****ing reason.
My mom went through the same thing. She sunk into depression and was escaping an abusive relationship with that guy who they say is my father when she was pregnant with me. It definitely affected me I now have braids.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote