Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 03:38 PM   #23797 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

I need to strengthen the whole make-a-simple-project-take-all-week skill that office workers seem to innately have. Why does it take me 20 minutes to do something it takes my coworkers all day to do? I am still new and have a fair amount less work, sure. But like, why does everyone seem to be drowning in their work while I’m over here twiddling my thumbs all week because I complete all my tasks by the time I take my first 15 (I have sent out an email every day this week by 12pm to the entire department asking if anyone has work they need help with or any type of menial tedious task they don’t want to do because I am bored out of my mind and no one has taken me up on it). My bf says I’m just going too fast, I have to pace it out. But I don’t have the attention span for that ****, I need like a guaranteed 8 hours of mental stimulation to convince myself not to call out every day. Literally am currently writing this in an excel spreadsheet so it looks like I’m working. Earlier I wrote out the addresses of my entire caseload twice onto envelopes. I have literally nothing to do and have two and a half more hours to do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote