Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 03:02 PM   #750 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
This is kind of weird to say but I don’t think I’d ever get any work done in there. I’d be too busy drinking coffee and smoking big cigars.

WTF are doing now that you get such a high society office?

I mean, I actually had an office once but it never occurred to me to decorate it. It’s really kind of a bad ass power move. I mean that’s definitely YOUR office.

If I ever get an office I might do that. (Too lazy)

PS Please **** one of those secretaries in there, mad man.
Thanks OH (and everyone) for digging the cube. I'm definitely the only one in the building to go to this extreme length of customization of my work space. The most other people do is thumbtack up a few family photos or Scotch tape a few quick-reference printouts for reference. I went all out to make the space mine.

To answer OH's question, I work in IT at the international headquarters of a company with 8-900 offices in the US and Canada. I'll leave it at that to reserve a degree of privacy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
That's honestly as big an office as I'd want tbh. I any bigger than that and it's just company space for me to look at. But that amount of space is enough for me to consider mine in my own head.
You're quite right. It's just the right amount of space. I can focus and get my work done. (Any anyone whose followed my writing can likely envision the insane amount of productivity I set myself to achieve at the office.)

On a semi-related note of productivity - this morning I successfully implemented a dynamic drop down with conditional formatting into my 180+ tab Master Workbook where I jot down all the albums/films/books I've been meaning to take in and made all of the tabs instantly accessible from a single auto-alphabetized menu on the home tab.

I also threw in a script to rescan the workbook for new data to incorporate automatically into the drop down every 60 seconds.

I don't **** around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote