Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 02:34 AM   #12175 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
I think we're more or less saying the same thing. I mean the working class aren't all as dumb as ICP but ICP aren't really THAT far off the mean. They're like the centrist lower class of intelligence of the human race. And that's why they're so big, not for any bizarre reason, but because they're an artistic representation of a far more significant portion of the human population than the human race is willing to admit because the human race likes to associate itself with Aristotle and Descartes even though they have no real reason to do so.
I don't think most people, fans included, realize that ICP are meant to be enjoyed like a cheesey straight to dvd horror movie either. You don't go into Zombeavers expecting anything other than dumb fun.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote