Music Banter - View Single Post - The Environmental Watchdog MasterThread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 06:28 PM   #464 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Like I said a Manhatten Project type deal. All it takes is scientists + funding. If that's truly impossible in this country at this point then we better pray China sees the massive opportunity to become the developers of the new energy standard and let them finally surpass us once and for all.
A Manhattan Project for renewable energy to save the planet from global warming? Yeah let's hope China saves us. I'm with OH. We're already ****ed and no matter how ****ed we are or are not world governments are politically incapable of shifting to save the human race. This is why I say that the human race is not intellectually capable of governing itself at this population, social, and economic level. It's simply too much for the human mind to handle. We can only hope to experience problems that aren't so big that it would require the level of flexibility needed to deal with something like climate change.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote