Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 08:03 PM   #2581 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
No, you as always are just talking about whether or not they could and not whether or not they should, cause you're a dead soul I guess and never seem to grasp moral arguments. The election of Trump was not simply an announcement of political possibility. It was an announcement of really awful ideas being more viable than many thought possible. The election of Trump was not an opportunity, it was terrifying. Do you not get this?
All i actually said was that progressives seem to be emboldened by his victory to ignore conventional wisdom. Which is basically apparent as anything at this point. You're reading more into my statement than there actually is.

Quote:
why izzat?
cause if we are to determine these women as laborers, then the only way their labor is rendered less valuable is through direct competition. The woman just looking for a hook up isn't in the same market as the aspiring wife.

But honestly you're imposing a commercial model when it doesn't really fit. The reasons people hook up or get married are a bit (see: a ****ing Iot) different than the reason you decide to hire a new employee.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote