Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 08:16 PM   #2582 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
All i actually said was that progressives seem to be emboldened by his victory to ignore conventional wisdom. Which is basically apparent as anything at this point. You're reading more into my statement than there actually is.
I don't think you really understand why progressives are truly emboldened though.

Quote:
cause if we are to determine these women as laborers, then the only way their labor is rendered less valuable is through direct competition. The woman just looking for a hook up isn't in the same market as the aspiring wife.

But honestly you're imposing a commercial model when it doesn't really fit. The reasons people hook up or get married are a bit (see: a ****ing Iot) different than the reason you decide to hire a new employee.
Yeah see we aren't talking about "people" seeking sexual copulation, we're talking about "women" seeking sexual copulation, and as far as men are concerned "if you can get the milk for free then why buy the cow", so commercial vs the marriage model is the same model because women worth ****ing or marrying is the exact same good in this instance.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote