Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 09:12 PM   #2592 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug McClasky View Post
Yeah no, **** your example. There's a reason I didn't care about your house painting ****. It actively tries to remove the humanity from the equation, and the humanity is the point. You're obfuscating how replaceability affects actual real people by making it about some obscure example that I guess affects nobody. I work with replaceable people who work two jobs to make ends meet, and who pride themselves on not taking government money because it makes them feel less replaceable because being as low on the economic, replaceable ladder as they are has conditioned them to convince anyone who will listen that they're not as replaceable as you might think. This **** is inhumane, not just economically, but psychologically, and all your theory is pretty but ultimately bull****.

The reason I brought up sex and women and sluttiness is because it is not directly an economic issue. It's directly a social issue, and social issues are vastly important in a way that you're ignoring as if economics exists in a white people vacuum.
It's not a crazy obscure example, lol

It's very real and is the same logic employers use in a day to day basis

You tried to shoehorn the example of dating in but it's not the same game
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote