Music Banter - View Single Post - Political Discussions for "Adults"
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 01:08 AM   #2620 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Maybe I’m confused. Are y’all just taking the piss?

I just don’t get why everything he says is met with hostility.
What he said was ****ing stupid. 3 reasons why what he said was ****ing stupid.

1) He thinks people are going to be forced to work 12 hours every day on a farm. We have a small percentage of farmers here and a surplus of food. We wouldn't need that.

2) He acts like people in a capitalist society are not over worked and are not denied the privilege to enjoy life because he's not a ****ing laborer.

3) When automation takes over you really think the people running the companies are going to give up an economic system that puts them in positions of power over everybody else? He wasn't saying anything about a revolution he was trying to talk **** on communism. He's putting forth the same idea people had decades ago when people thought we'd be working less hours for the same pay. Except what really happened is people got fired and Detroit never recovered.

I know you're not this dumb so I don't get why you pretend to misunderstand the undertones of his commentary.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote